Monday, November 26, 2012

Vintage Christmas is in the air......





I love this time of year!!   Many presents to make, buy and wrap!  Many swap packages to create in my various swap groups!!  Brisk air, pumpkin flavored everything, family, friends, things to be thankful for.  

I have been a long time collector of vintage Christmas items.   I love the bright colors, the look, the thought that these things have survived for 40, 50, 60 years.   They bring me joy.   I'm better at taking pictures of my stuff than talking about it,  so please enjoy!
                                  Vintage Christmas Linens and Hankies- thrifted
                                        Vintage Mr and Mrs Claus Lighted Wreath in original box
                                                                Vintage snow people small tray
                                               Vintage Santa doll in a handmade vintage wreath
                                                        Mint Twinkle Lite Scene in original box
                                                 Huge roly poly Santa I got on vacation in September
                                                        A little vintage deer get together
                                              More vintage linen and hankie goodness! 


That's all for this post!  Have a great day folks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment