Monday, November 26, 2012

Some swaps that I've finished


  This "momento Mori" locket I made for a swap on Craftster for October.   Unfortunately my patner flaked, but I had a wonderful angel.   I LOVEd this locket so much .   Above is what my angel partner sent me ( one of my themes was Poe)  I love it, so funny!

   This cuff bracelet and hair clip I sent to my friend Shanon along with something she bought from me.   She is such a sweet gal,  I just love her.   Hope she enjoys these pretties!
 I made this shadowbox for a Craftster swap called "Ho x 3" which means "holiday objects".  She likes vintage so all of the shadowbox ornaments are vintage and I did the box itself in red with aqua polka dots and crazy red tinsel.   Hope she likes it!


These ornaments were for a swap with "The Altered Paper" swap group.   We were to make our partner one large ornament or two small ones.  I also sent along a lot of pretty supplies and trims.   I hope you like them Donna!

I made this tag for the "Father Christmas Tag Swap" in the  "The Altered Paper" swap group.  I hope Karla likes it!   I even used Pennsylvania music paper (I live in PA).   All trims are vintage.  

I will post more pix of the other swaps I've been working on.  Swap crazy!!  Now that we are slow at work, I have more time to do craft swaps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment