Saturday, December 1, 2012

Some recent swaps.....

I love a good swap.   I wanted to share some of the delightful things I've received this week from some wonderful people. 


        The above two photos are of some goodies I received in a secret santa swap on Craftster.   Sorry the pictures are so dark!!  I technically wasn't supposed to open these until the 8th of December.  I saved the big blue surprise ball (not pictured) for then!   I received adorable pink polka dot earrings, a lovely candle, some cute nail decals and tags.  I also received this beautiful cowl in lace white and gray stripes!!  Thank you Ruby!



        In the Altered Paper swap group we did a Christmas ornament swap.  I received this beautiful handpainted slate snowman ornament and some goodies for crafting.   My partner was Donna @ Red Apple Junction blog.   Thank you Donna!! 


                 This tempting box of wrapped goodies was a mini 12 days of Christmas swap on Craftster.  My partner was Rita Sheehy.   I can't wait to put these under the tree!!  

Are you participating in any fun swaps or gift exchanges??  Handmade is best!!   

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment